Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 19 von 21 « Erste ... 81215161718192021 Letzte »
Ergebnis 361 bis 380 von 401
    Ranger Avatar von Dykunas
    Zitat Zitat von Quy Beitrag anzeigen
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    In this post http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...&postcount=337 I already wrote that: You do not skill the 1H and 2H - sword combat separately (look at our character screen).
    In my opinion this information should be enough to understand, that it is a logical step to change your swordsize from 1h to 2H in the endgame.
    It doesn't really sound logical to me. What's the point of having one handed swords in the game, if in the end, you will only use the two handed ones. And the thought of a character being able to wield a two handed sword with a shield, without any penalties (making pure two handed fighting obsolete), seems absurd to me.

Even if this skill is obtained very late in the game, it's still pretty bad. It will prevent the player from using his favorite fighting style, since a two handed sword with a shield is the only viable option considering dmg and defense. This hampers roleplaying and freedom.

Maybe i'm not seeing the whole picture, but this just seems like a bad design decision to me...
    Dykunas ist offline

Veteran Avatar von Alea
    Dont forget, these Gnomes do not only have their own loot. If they are faster than you, they loot other dead enemies in their enviroment too. I can't tell you if you will be disappointed, but I don't hope so.
    As long as i can kill them and find other than their normal loot even the thing they manage to get before me from corpses it'll be fine; veeeerryy fine

EDIT: i should have asked this when they still were in development sigh:
    How's the thieving system working? Are the guards beign aware that you robbed something even if noone actually saw you stealing like in G3?
    Cause that was a thing that really pissed me off about G3: i did the missions to get a high reputation in town and then every time something was "missing" they knew it was me. I don't think it should be this way, or you caugh me stealing or not, any "greater" knowledge of npg should be avoided
    There where Adanos stood was a place where Innos and Beliar had no power.
    Alea ist offline Geändert von Alea (30.06.2009 um 22:35 Uhr)

Deus Avatar von WernerTWC
    Questions: (what a surprise ^^)

Will Caps-Lock work again like in g1/2 -> Once Caps-Lock is activated -> Hero walks (didn't work in g3, there you had to hold down caps-lock, what isn't really what caps-LOCK is for)?

I've also asked a while ago Ralf about that, he said it was a good reminder:
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...20&postcount=5

(His answer one post below).

So is this caps-lock-walking-feature up and ready in Risen?

Next question:
    Will we be able to switch between the differnt HUDs (with compass, without, with quickslot, without) via "hotkeys" ingame (maybe fome F-keys), or have we go to some game-menu for switching?

If the latter, then see this as a suggestion, and please forward this idea (IMHO, ... technically both ideas should be relatively easy to implement, even in that late state of the game).
    (I usually play without the quickslots when possible, ... but from time to time it's good to have just a quick look into it, that's just faster when it can be done with just one key instead of entering a menu).
    WernerTWC ist offline Geändert von WernerTWC (01.07.2009 um 02:08 Uhr)

Apprentice Avatar von Christos
    when will the deomo be released?
    May you return in one piece.
    Christos ist offline

Veteran Avatar von Alea
    is it normal that this thread lies quite dead for so long?

EDIT:

Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes. Quy does not have enough time to post here every day. Usually, he only posts once a week, trying to collect all questions in one big reply.

Oh,ok. Tnx for info
    There where Adanos stood was a place where Innos and Beliar had no power.
    Alea ist offline Geändert von Alea (03.07.2009 um 17:41 Uhr)

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von Alea Beitrag anzeigen
    is it normal that this thread lies quite dead for so long?
    Yes. Quy does not have enough time to post here every day. Usually, he only posts once a week, trying to collect all questions in one big reply.
    foobar ist offline

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Quy is posting here mostly/only mondays. But sometimes also Michael Rueve is giving us precious answers here or in other threads.
    catalinux ist offline

Apprentice
    So I've got a question. I've once asked about the size of the island. I don't remember the answet but it was something like the whole world of gothic 2 with add-onn.
    A polish journalist from PLAY magazine played Risen in Paris and said that the Faranga Island will have about 100 km2. So my question is: tell me approximately how big was the world in gothic 3 and gothic 2

It will help me to estimate the real size of the world
    Gaminator ist offline

Knight Avatar von vivaxardas
    Amazon.de sells Risen (english uncut) for PC and XBox 360. What is a difference, if there is one, between this version, and a regular US Risen version from Dreamcatcher?
    SKEPTICISM IS A VIRTUE!

Лидия: Любимый, я беременна!
    Я: ФУС-РО-ДА!!!!
    vivaxardas ist offline

Apprentice Avatar von Zincarla
    Anyone know if this game is going support anti-aliasing, unlike Gothic 3.
    Zincarla ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Good morning, everyone.

I hope you liked our last friday screenshot with our brightest night (we have more than only one kind of night - it depends on some factors).

Zitat Zitat von Alea Beitrag anzeigen
    [COLOR="Orange"]i should have asked this when they still were in development sigh:
    How's the thieving system working? Are the guards beign aware that you robbed something even if noone actually saw you stealing like in G3?
    Cause that was a thing that really pissed me off about G3: i did the missions to get a high reputation in town and then every time something was "missing" they knew it was me. I don't think it should be this way, or you caugh me stealing or not, any "greater" knowledge of npg should be avoided
    This should not be a problem in Risen. If no one sees/hears you, no one will charge you for the thievery.

Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    Questions: (what a surprise ^^)

Will Caps-Lock work again like in g1/2 -> Once Caps-Lock is activated -> Hero walks (didn't work in g3, there you had to hold down caps-lock, what isn't really what caps-LOCK is for)?

I've also asked a while ago Ralf about that, he said it was a good reminder:
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...20&postcount=5

(His answer one post below).

So is this caps-lock-walking-feature up and ready in Risen?

Next question:
    Will we be able to switch between the differnt HUDs (with compass, without, with quickslot, without) via "hotkeys" ingame (maybe fome F-keys), or have we go to some game-menu for switching?

If the latter, then see this as a suggestion, and please forward this idea (IMHO, ... technically both ideas should be relatively easy to implement, even in that late state of the game).
    (I usually play without the quickslots when possible, ... but from time to time it's good to have just a quick look into it, that's just faster when it can be done with just one key instead of entering a menu).
    1) I am sorry to tell you that caps-lock doesn't work in Risen either.
    2) Yes you can switch through the differen HUD-elements with a keystroke (default: 'b').

Zitat Zitat von Christos Beitrag anzeigen
    when will the deomo be released?
    There is no date for the demo release known right now. We hope that it will be released before Risen itself is on the market.

Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Quy is posting here mostly/only mondays. But sometimes also Michael Rueve is giving us precious answers here or in other threads.
    Yes, that's right.

Zitat Zitat von Gaminator Beitrag anzeigen
    So I've got a question. I've once asked about the size of the island. I don't remember the answet but it was something like the whole world of gothic 2 with add-onn.
    A polish journalist from PLAY magazine played Risen in Paris and said that the Faranga Island will have about 100 km2. So my question is: tell me approximately how big was the world in gothic 3 and gothic 2

It will help me to estimate the real size of the world
    I don't know the exact size of Faranga or Gothic 2 and 3. I would say that 100 km2 can only be speculation. So the answer remains: the world in Risen is approximately big as the world in G2.

Zitat Zitat von vivaxardas Beitrag anzeigen
    Amazon.de sells Risen (english uncut) for PC and XBox 360. What is a difference, if there is one, between this version, and a regular US Risen version from Dreamcatcher?
    I can't tell you what Amazon.de will sell in its shop. Sorry, not our business, maybe Deep Silver knows more?

Best regards,

Quy
    Quy ist offline Geändert von Quy (06.07.2009 um 11:19 Uhr)

Cat  Avatar von Larisa
    the world in Risen is approximately big as the world in G2.
    With or without Jharkendar?
    Larisa ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von vivaxardas Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm 100% sure that there is no and will never be a Risen version from Dreamcatcher. But if you found one (amazon happens to make mistakes now and then), please give me a link.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

They corrected it. Now it is by Deep Silver.
    SKEPTICISM IS A VIRTUE!

vivaxardas ist offline

Knight Avatar von TheDoctor
    I have a question and a follow-up to that question.

How far have you gone in development? And, if you are nearly at the end of your project (which I kind of assume since release is set for 3 months ahead), how much time will/have you put into the game except for the necessary elements? Such as secrets, extras, details etc.

If you have not yet reached this far, what are you currently working on?

Will there be any planned patches after the release?

When will you fix up your website which is currently outdated and pretty dull and uninformative?

I earlier asked for minigames such as collecting playable cards (as in FF8 and FF9) and such, but I am also wondering whether there will be unique places to go to - secrets if you will - smaller sidequests that's been manually put in for fun (kind of like Cromanin or the Weed Makers in the cave from G1).

Extremely high value is put in a game in which the developers have made a complete game, and then pumped the spare space of the game disc full of extra material, details, secrets and explorative things that could almost make for a game itself. I'm hoping to see much of this in Risen.
    TheDoctor ist offline Geändert von TheDoctor (08.07.2009 um 16:58 Uhr)

Deus Avatar von WernerTWC
    Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    Rest assured - there WILL be. Next to impossible to find each and any typo in 200.000+ words.
    Mhhhh, in comparison to the g3 which has ... how many words???
    (no way that i extract the german text/words out of the stringtable of g3 just for that comparison/counting btw. ^^ ).

Leads me to a little question, and i fear you don't wanna answer, but hell, asking is for free:
    How many recorded speech-files are in risen (for one language)?

------------

Don't wanna step on someone's nerves or sound like a broken record, ... but i would like to ask for a bit of an explanation of this answer:

1) I am sorry to tell you that caps-lock doesn't work in Risen either.
    Maybe this sounds kinda "naive", but what is the problem in implementing it? I mean, it's just that the game reconize that caps-lock is activated and the hero has to walk when CL is activated, ... every text-editor reconizes the caps-lock.
    Are there problems i just don't consider? (To me, from my amateur point of view, it shouldn't be much harder as let's say mapping the inventory key from "I" to "TAB", ... please correct me if i'm wrong.)
    WernerTWC ist offline

Could you please show us cover art for Risen, all versions if possible? Thanks.
    SKEPTICISM IS A VIRTUE!

vivaxardas ist offline Geändert von foobar (09.07.2009 um 10:14 Uhr) Grund: Chosen colour was almost unreadable with forum design

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    Leads me to a little question, and i fear you don't wanna answer, but hell, asking is for free:
    How many recorded speech-files are in risen (for one language)?
    I have no idea. In the released version there will be exactly ONE of course (an archive, for performance reasons), but that's not what you wanted to know.

40k+?
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Hi,
    How will the books work in Risen. Gothic 1 and 2 style: where you have to read the text or in the Gothic 3 way?
    Powaz ist offline

Fighter Avatar von nutrageti__
    Hey! call me lazy if this has already been answered but:
    Any details you could share regarding a collector's edition of Risen for PC?
    nutrageti__ ist offline

Seite 19 von 21 « Erste ... 81215161718192021 Letzte »