Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 8 von 21 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 401
    Veteran Avatar von Alea
    Zitat Zitat von belatio Beitrag anzeigen

Did we get that information officially...?

i think i read it on the gamestar preview (the translation of it, cause i don't understand german)

or maybe it was the russian preview...

sorry i'm not very skilled on remembering where i see things
    There where Adanos stood was a place where Innos and Beliar had no power.
    Alea ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Hello Hello,

Zitat Zitat von mistress_larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    And: what about lens flare? I really hope not to see that in Risen.
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    Ah, my favorite topic. Translated from the german Q&A-Threads:

Both statements are a little out of date. It would be very nice of Quy to tell us the current state of affairs.
    OK state of the affairs:
    We don't have lens flares in Risen. I don't like them them either (except in racing games for example). The new effect was implemented a few days ago and I can tell you, if you look straight to the sun, it is looking really wonderful.

Zitat Zitat von Moondre Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, Quy!

Here some questions to you.

1) Can we block opponents' blows with our weapons(as in G1-2), or it is impossible?
    2) Using of shields will be as in G3, when they snub part of damage, or they allow us to completely block blows?

Thanks.
    Yes you can block opponents attacks with both of them, your weapon and your shield.

Zitat Zitat von Alea Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi everyone, it has been a long time since last time i wrote here, but the suspence was killing me.

I've read that Ralf has gone, bye Ralf

And a great welcome to Quy

I've seen many news but still anything juicy about magic:
    I'm happy that a flying tranformation will again be available (my favourite transport system in G1), and that there will be our friendly fireball as always; but when could we know something (just a little something) about the "new" spells?

I am sorry, it is still a little bit too early to speak about the magic system. Please be patient.

Zitat Zitat von Zocky Beitrag anzeigen
    hm guys, i was just wandering one thing. I was just playing g3 again, and at some moment, hero was talking to orc, where at the end he tells this orc "You're not the brightest light, are you?", when orc replied "You need torch, Morra?" i rofled so much. I couldn't help my self but that orc's reply was soooo like the gregory house is House M.D. Orc's reply sounded just as sarcasted. :P
    So is there any remote possibility that there would be character in Risen that would have personality a lot like this Gregory House guy, meaning having this strong sarcastic remarks all the time (if you watch it, you know what i mean)? I think that would really be awesome (think of it as replacement for Mud from G1 :P).
    Oh I know Gregory House and I like the TV series also a lot. I don't think that we have a character just like him. But our hero is sarcastical as well.

Zitat Zitat von iab Beitrag anzeigen
    hi Quy, hope you enjoyed your latest weekend.

if we climb on a roof and jump on the head of a NPC, will we see some kind of response?
    like he gets hurt (slightly) and become angery, sorts of.
    since climb returns, such thing is quite possible to happen.
    imagine we do it on purpose:
    we can use it to irritate someone, without actually attacking him, so other NPCs won't draw their weapon and attack the hero, but just stand by and laugh or shout at the hero, perhaps.
    however, if we repeatly use this trick, the other NPCs will also be irritated and begin to attack the hero.
    in a word, corresponding reponses of the target NPC and the other observing NPCs could add lots of atmosphere to the game, i think.

if such reponses are not implemented in the game, i hope you may forward this post, maybe they can be used in your future games.

(this post is more of a suggestion than a question)

thank you.
    My weekend was nice, thank you for asking. And how was yours?

No there won't be any responses if you jump on somebody's head.
    It is a nice to have - feature, but I will keep that in mind.

Zitat Zitat von RobinHood 13. Beitrag anzeigen
    So the question:
    Will any of you in PB try out the new CP 1.70 patch?
    At least I will try out the new CP patch. My old PC was too slow for Gothic 3. In the meantime I have bought a new one and I am looking forward to play this game with the new changes.

Zitat Zitat von belatio Beitrag anzeigen
    Originally posted by Alea

...and that there will be our friendly fireball as always....

Did we get that information officially...?
    Alea is right, it is written in the Gamestar preview.

Zitat Zitat von Zocky Beitrag anzeigen
    well, just one simple question.
    Can you tell roughtly when will we see first ingame video? (that isn't shaky cam :P). I can't wait to see Risen in motion!
    Now I can answer your question. The first ingame video will be on the new PC Games - DVD. It will be wednesday on the market. But it is exclusive right now, but in the near future it will be online for downloading.

Edit: Oh there is already a thread about it: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=567952. I didn't write something new ^^

Kind regards,

Quy
    Quy ist offline Geändert von Quy (23.03.2009 um 13:25 Uhr)

Apprentice Avatar von Moondre
    Thanks for answers, Quy. And another quastion:

1) What does the stealing in Risen like to? As in G1-G2, or something new?
    2)Can we become an aprentice at craftsman, or take an aprentice to ourselves?
    3)What about money? Is it gold or something else?
    4)Is there bordello in the town?
    5)I wanted to know would be some elements of maja's culture and style in the game? I like pyramids in Gothic 2 near water mages' portal. They are really cool.

Thank you. And I wish you Piranhas to successfully present Risen at RPC.
    Moondre ist offline Geändert von Moondre (24.03.2009 um 16:32 Uhr)

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    Zitat Zitat von Quy Beitrag anzeigen
    My weekend was nice, thank you for asking. And how was yours?

No there won't be any responses if you jump on somebody's head.
    It is a nice to have - feature, but I will keep that in mind.
    my last weekend was a bit busy, but not boring.
    i knew it's too late for any suggstion now, just hoping for a better Risen future.
    iab ist offline

Neuling
    Hi, Quy! How are you and your team?
    I have one question for you:
    Whether there will be monsters in game (like golems in G1) which can be killed ONLY magic?
    Andruwka ist offline

Ranger
    I really don't like difficulty levels in games, because it always makes me choose the easiest (i'm a lasy guy ).
    But what i don't like even more is when the player has the abillity to change the difficulty of the game after he started it, because then even when i choose a "hard" difficulty i end up changing it to easy whenever i have a challenge.

Does Risen has difficulty levels?

If it does, will we be able to change the difficulty we chose in the begging when we start a "new game", or are we stuck with the same difficulty level we chose?
    aqwerty ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    ah the heavy armor our hero is wearing, pretty nice!

i have a few questions:

1) we see the ashbeast using only one kind of attacking style in the video, is that all such creature can do? always repeating the same action?

2) is everyone mortal in the game?

3) can NPCs block our attacks?

4) can we expect that when the hero advances in fighting skills, he will have completely new and elegant combinations than that shown in the video?

5) we see that only one NPC is allowed to attack the hero at a time, like in G3 ... what about letting us players choose the number?

i mean:
    if we choose easy difficulty, just one opponent at a time;
    if we choose medium difficulty, perhaps one or two, depending on the situation;
    while in the hard mode, two or three;

it doesn't feel quite good to have this setting sheerly fixed in advance, in case some of us look forwrd to more exciting fights in the game.
    please, let this be partly our own choice in the start menu, a million thanks, please

here also come three hopes from me:
    • don't let the hero run faster than the other NPCs and monsters, there is far less excitement in this way.
    • let our opponents chase the hero for longer time.
    • if we kill the leader of a group of enemies, the minors should chase us even longer than usual.
    iab ist offline Geändert von iab (29.03.2009 um 10:12 Uhr)

Ranger
    will the NPCs still fight like in an old kong-fu movie like in gothic3.

what i mean is will They fight each at a time and never together.

Never 2 attacking the same target.
    aqwerty ist offline Geändert von aqwerty (26.03.2009 um 20:14 Uhr)

Knight Commander Avatar von Demonium
    Why the armors are huge, unreal like in Fable? And why the hero wields a 2 handed sword with 1 hand? Why such a "consolish" approach to the game?
    The game with that kind of huge armors, swords and combat, mostly remind me of Fable and not Gothic...

Also all i can say about the fighting animations is that they look very poor and unrealistic...I expected something similar to Assassins Creed to be honest...

So is this some unfinished version, or we are close to the final stage?
    Demonium ist offline

Knight Avatar von TeLovesc
    are those the final animations for the fighting system??

all armors are gonna look like that one in the second video??or there will be smaller armors too???
    TeLovesc ist offline

Ranger Avatar von Vontrippen
    Why you decide to create big armor (it reminds me rise of the argonauts) and non normal armor??
    The armor are all like the video's armor??

I hope that the armor aren't all like video's armor.
    If you like Rpg you have to visit RpgItalia an italian Rpg site where you'll find soon also our new browser game set in Middle-earth
    Vontrippen ist offline

Apprentice
    Would there be a possibility to correct colour using HSB model? Due to in-game videos and screens, I think, it's too saturated.
    aka Efectivo
    Nefarius_rus ist offline Geändert von Nefarius_rus (29.03.2009 um 12:37 Uhr)

Veteran Avatar von Alea
    Endeed those giant armors aren't facinating at all
    i hope you could be able to shrink them, ar at least it will be only one of the last and most powerfull ones, while all the armors we will see in the game will be normal

I've read that the fighting system we can see in the videos from gdc will not be the final one, endeed i could see that the animation for the blows is quite long, so it is very easy to be interrupted from the opponent's attack, and the worst thing is that the opponent's attack is still going to stun us like in G3.
    So i was asking: will this thing be solved in the final version of the game? Cause the combination of a slow attack animation togheter with stunning opponents is going to be fatal to the gameplay and the fun (IMO: i really hate to calculate how much earlier i have to press the attack button in order to make the puppet attack the enemy in the very short time he is vulnerable)
    There where Adanos stood was a place where Innos and Beliar had no power.
    Alea ist offline

Apprentice
    Will experience for a quest, based on template "kill NPC", be lesser, if this NPC is killed not by a hero (like in multiplayer.it video) ?
    aka Efectivo
    Nefarius_rus ist offline

Neuling
    It turns out on the contrary - to us have added experience even then when NPC we have killed not!
    P.S.: v video we naoborot nam pribavili opita, hotia ne mi ybili togo chela i ne dolowili kvestodatelu o vipolnenii zadania! chto-to mne eto napomnilo GotHic 3 - ne k dobry eto!!(((((
    Andruwka ist offline Geändert von Andruwka (29.03.2009 um 18:46 Uhr)

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Andruwka Beitrag anzeigen
    It turns out on the contrary - to us have added experience even then when NPC we have killed not!
    P.S.: v video we naoborot nam pribavili opita, hotia ne mi ybili togo chela i ne dolowili kvestodatelu o vipolnenii zadania! chto-to mne eto napomnilo GotHic 3 - ne k dobry eto!!(((((
    English, dude
    Maladiq ist offline

Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von Vontrippen Beitrag anzeigen
    Why you decide to create big armor (it reminds me rise of the argonauts) and non normal armor??
    The armor are all like the video's armor??

I hope that the armor aren't all like video's armor.
    Oh come on.
    There was only one gigantic armor, all the other armors are pretty normal looking.

And even that armor doesn't look as clumsy when you turn the resolution to 4:3.
    aqwerty ist offline

Sword Master Avatar von Jammer
    Hi Quy,
    in the recent videos the Hero "slam attack" animation looks nice, but I wonder if this is a power blow and if there is a faster "whip" attack. If there is, is it a learnable or skillable feat?

Thanks and have a nice day.
    SunStars team, 3D Artist/Mapper
    'Coz I'm the type of digger that is built to last - if you f* with me, I'll put a foot up your ass...
    3DS Material Toolbox V1.1BETA: Every good work of software starts by scratching a developer's personal itch. | my blog
    Jammer ist offline

Provinzheld Avatar von NasserHelm
    Zitat Zitat von Jammer Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Quy,
    in the recent videos the Hero "slam attack" animation looks nice, but I wonder if this is a power blow and if there is a faster "whip" attack. If there is, is it a learnable or skillable feat?

Thanks and have a nice day.
    These animations are definitely NOT the final animations. We will se the (almost) final ones at the RPC.

1000 times said in the german forum, some of us (germans) still won't get it.
    NasserHelm ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Hello Hello everyone!

Zitat Zitat von Moondre Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for answers, Quy. And another quastion:

1) What does the stealing in Risen like to? As in G1-G2, or something new?
    3)What about money? Is it gold or something else?
    4)Is there bordello in the town?
    5)I wanted to know would be some elements of maja's culture and style in the game? I like pyramids in Gothic 2 near water mages' portal. They are really cool.

Thank you. And I wish you Piranhas to successfully present Risen at RPC.
    1) I would say it is like G1-G2, but I am not sure.
    3) Yes our currency is gold.
    4) Haha good Question. Yes there is a bordello!
    5) Oh yes, I also liked the pyramids in Gothic 2. I am not expert, but I don't think that we have some lements of the maya culture in Risen. We have build an own culture with its own elements, which you maybe already have spotted in some screenshots or videos.

Zitat Zitat von iab Beitrag anzeigen
    ah the heavy armor our hero is wearing, pretty nice!

i have a few questions:

1) we see the ashbeast using only one kind of attacking style in the video, is that all such creature can do? always repeating the same action?

2) is everyone mortal in the game?

3) can NPCs block our attacks?

1) No the creatures don't have only one kind of an attack move.
    2) You can nearly kill evere NPC in Risen. But watch out, there will be always consequences.
    3) Yes of course the NPCs can block your attacks too.

Zitat Zitat von aqwerty Beitrag anzeigen
    I really don't like difficulty levels in games, because it always makes me choose the easiest (i'm a lasy guy ).
    But what i don't like even more is when the player has the abillity to change the difficulty of the game after he started it, because then even when i choose a "hard" difficulty i end up changing it to easy whenever i have a challenge.

Does Risen has difficulty levels?

If it does, will we be able to change the difficulty we chose in the begging when we start a "new game", or are we stuck with the same difficulty level we chose?

Zitat Zitat von Nefarius_rus Beitrag anzeigen
    Will experience for a quest, based on template "kill NPC", be lesser, if this NPC is killed not by a hero (like in multiplayer.it video) ?
    Zitat Zitat von Andruwka Beitrag anzeigen

I am sorry, we are in the middle of our balancing phase and I can't answer these questions right now, because every point can change every day.

Haha but I know what you mean Aqwerty, in the most games I choose the easiest difficulty level as well.

OK and here are my answers to the new ingame videos and all your questions and rumors about them:

Yes you are right, the resolution of the game does not fit to the widescreen monitor. Thats why everything looks so wide.

No, the armor and the sword which you can see in one of the videos, is really not common. You won't see and get them around every corner.

The fight system was not final, but you also have to know that the player in the videos just uses one equal attack nearly the whole time, he doesn't use any combos. So don't be afraid, the fight system has more for you to discover, than you can see in the video.

On this weekend it is possible for everyone to play Risen by themselves, at the Role Play Convention in Cologne. I think after this weekend you will get some fresh reviews first hand. And I believe the visitors will like Risen.

Kind regards,

Quy
    Quy ist offline Geändert von Quy (30.03.2009 um 18:48 Uhr)

Seite 8 von 21 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »