Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 11 von 21 « Erste ... 478910111213141518 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 201 bis 220 von 401
    Local Hero
    Zitat Zitat von Fa80di Beitrag anzeigen
    1-what about the graphic, is it on the same bar on both versions?
    I can answer this one! Naturally, the Xbox 360 version will be locked to one graphics setting, as all Xbox 360's are alike. The PC version, however, will be scalable so those with powerful rigs will have better graphics than the Xbox 360 version, and those with less powerful rigs will have worse graphics than the Xbox 360 version. Overall though (with the average PC being much more powerful than an Xbox 360) the PC version will look better. As always.

Hope that helps
    mkreku ist offline

Apprentice Avatar von Moondre
    Hey guys, look what I found.

[Bild: 3RP7gRhVFw.jpg]
    Moondre ist offline

Adventurer
    that is nice !! really good artwork
    SimDuch ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    ... For me and a bunch of other guys seeing an arrow on the screen is disruptive.
    you have got my vote!
    for anyone who won't use the mouse to choose dialogs, seeing a cursor on the screen can break "the gaming aura" - the cursor feels like a note that always implying "have you noticed me? this is just a game, i will try my best to prevent you from entering the story completely."

@Quy:
    am i safe to say that, if a NPC wears an armor which can offer 50 protection, then this guy will have 50 protection, no less and no more, like in G1 and G2?
    iab ist offline Geändert von iab (17.04.2009 um 15:23 Uhr)

Knight
    Quy (or other PB/DS members),
    Can you tell us, when can we expect first official public Gameplay trailer? I know there are some vids from RPC around, but those were made with camera, but i was wondering when can we expect to see something similar (gameplay-wise) from you, officially (available for download if possible)?
    Zocky ist offline

Ritter Avatar von Bruell
    Aye, I've got a question for you guy's @ PB.

I was playing Gothic 3 the other night ( I had loads of money but could not by anything special) and am wondering: will there be in Risen special items like fancy clothing or an extraordinary sword that one can by at a vendor (store or marketplace) ???
    I liked this in Morrowind where you can get fancy attire and see your character in a new /special style.
    Bruell ist offline

Ranger
    Could any of the PB/DS guys tell us a bit about the stealth missions? Will it be like in gothic 1 where you simply hold down the stealth button to keep people from hearing you, or will it be spiced up with enemy patrol routes, louder noises on harder surfaces or other stuff like that?
    Dogar ist offline

Ranger
    Will there be backstabs in Risen?

The best examples i can think of are the bandit that tells you to follow him and then tries to kill you in gothic 2, or one of the diggers that tells you he finds something only to try to beat you up with his friends in gothic 1.
    aqwerty ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Hey everyone,

I had a wonderful weekend. I hope yours was fine too.
    There are some questions, which aren't easy to answer to your satisfaction, but I will give it a try.

Zitat Zitat von Fa80di Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks Quy for the answers seems that xbox360 version will be as good as the PC version

The release date for both versions is the same?

The release date ist one of our biggest secrets, regardless of which version.

Zitat Zitat von Moondre Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey guys, look what I found.

[Bild: 3RP7gRhVFw.jpg]
    Wow, a great painting. I have never saw this one before and it really reminds me to Risen. I already have sended it to the other Piranhas.

Zitat Zitat von iab Beitrag anzeigen
    @Quy:
    am i safe to say that, if a NPC wears an armor which can offer 50 protection, then this guy will have 50 protection, no less and no more, like in G1 and G2?
    I have asked Stefan this question and he told me that it will be like G1 and G2, that 50 points in protection will be 50 points in protection. But I asked generelly about armors and not about armors of NPC, if that does not mind, then yes you are safe to say that. ^^

Zitat Zitat von Zocky Beitrag anzeigen
    Quy (or other PB/DS members),
    Can you tell us, when can we expect first official public Gameplay trailer? I know there are some vids from RPC around, but those were made with camera, but i was wondering when can we expect to see something similar (gameplay-wise) from you, officially (available for download if possible)?
    Deep Silver has of course a plan, when they want to publish the first gameplay trailer. And I do not want to interfere them and reveal some informations (especially a date) too early, otherwise things like a counter has no sense any more. But I am sure it won't take that long to see a official gameplay trailer.

Zitat Zitat von Bruell Beitrag anzeigen
    Aye, I've got a question for you guy's @ PB.

I was playing Gothic 3 the other night ( I had loads of money but could not by anything special) and am wondering: will there be in Risen special items like fancy clothing or an extraordinary sword that one can by at a vendor (store or marketplace) ???
    I liked this in Morrowind where you can get fancy attire and see your character in a new /special style.
    There are not such expensive fancy clothing, as you have described them, which you can buy at a vendor. But there are some some special unique items (swords too), which you can buy and nobody else, except you, will have.

Zitat Zitat von Dogar Beitrag anzeigen
    Could any of the PB/DS guys tell us a bit about the stealth missions? Will it be like in gothic 1 where you simply hold down the stealth button to keep people from hearing you, or will it be spiced up with enemy patrol routes, louder noises on harder surfaces or other stuff like that?
    It is more like in G1, but I don't want to tell too much about the stealing gameplay. In the near future you will learn more about it.

Zitat Zitat von aqwerty Beitrag anzeigen
    Will there be backstabs in Risen?

The best examples i can think of are the bandit that tells you to follow him and then tries to kill you in gothic 2, or one of the diggers that tells you he finds something only to try to beat you up with his friends in gothic 1.

For me as a gamer this is a big spoiler question! So I don't answer you this question. But it is a rough world, you can expect everything....

Goodbuy guys ,

Quy

P.S. Damn I am always using too many smileys... ->
    Quy ist offline

Adventurer
    sounds good...again thanks for your answer !!
    SimDuch ist offline

Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von Quy Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey everyone,
    For me as a gamer this is a big spoiler question! So I don't answer you this question. But it is a rough world, you can expect everything....
    I'm sorry if it appeared that way.
    But i am not looking for any big spoiler.
    Let me rewrite my question:

Will anyone in the world of risen try to deceive the hero?

The "backstab" can play a huge role in the storyline of the game or it could be just a small quest where someone deceives you.

If you answer the question with just "yes" or "no" it couldn't possibly spoil something big as i and the other readers wouldn't know the actual story behind the "backstab".

For example Gothic3 had a pretty rough world, but yet i can't remember a single moment when a NPC tried to deceive me, which was quite annoying because i really liked being deceived in gothic1&2

If you can answer my question with just yes or no and don't think it would be such a big spoiler, please please do so
    aqwerty ist offline Geändert von aqwerty (21.04.2009 um 15:36 Uhr)

Local Hero
    Zitat Zitat von aqwerty Beitrag anzeigen
    For example Gothic3 had a pretty rough world, but yet i can't remember a single moment when a NPC tried to deceive me, which was quite annoying because i really liked being deceived in gothic1&2
    Hmm. I don't know what I did wrong (right?), but people were trying to deceive me in Gothic 3. For example:

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    There's a guy in Mora Sul that says he has something to sell you, and asks you to follow him. If you do, he'll take you to a place where he and two of his friends attack you.

What I mean is, I'm pretty sure we'll see more of those things (which I also think are cool) in Risen. Even though Quy can't say anything specific about that.
    mkreku ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Quy, could you tell us if we are going to hear the voice actors from G1/2 again, in Risen?

And one little favor: could you find out the name of the voice actor that played Nameless in the english G2?
    Maladiq ist offline

Piranha Bytes Avatar von PB_Harry
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Quy, could you tell us if we are going to hear the voice actors from G1/2 again, in Risen?

And one little favor: could you find out the name of the voice actor that played Nameless in the english G2?
    If I remembered it right, one of the piranhas said that there's the possibility that we will hear some known voices again but that was a statement for the german version I guess.
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

Rookie
    Hello Quy, thanks for answering our questions.

I'm a bit concerned by the recent previews we had which look very close to G3. G3 had excessive load/save times, excessive stuttering and poor memory management. We have no clue that Risen is better in this domain but I can live with that if the gameplay is good.
    And the gameplay I've seen is NOT good. I know the combat system is still in alpha stage but what I see in the previews is the same as G3. I see ennemies lining-up waiting for the hero to kill them one by one ; I see the hero being stunned by a quicker monster ; I see way-too-fast combat animations, like the anims we saw in 2D platform games a few dozen years ago. And I don't want such a bad combat system.

My questions are :
    1 - Is the team aware that we want to fight more than one ennemy at a time ?
    2 - do they react positively to this wish ?
    3 - Are they aware that being always interrupted by faster opponents was the main flaw in the G3 combat system ? ( this includes magic )
    4 -Do you have any info about loading/saving times ?

I bought a "Finish-it-yourself" game once. I won't make the same mistake again.
    thorskin ist offline

Ranger
    My questions are :
    1 - Is the team aware that we want to fight more than one ennemy at a time ?
    2 - do they react positively to this wish ?
    3 - Are they aware that being always interrupted by faster opponents was the main flaw in the G3 combat system ? ( this includes magic )
    4 -Do you have any info about loading/saving times ?
    I don't want to take Quy's place but your first and second questions were already answered (many times), and the answer is yes to both of them.

Welcome to the forum
    aqwerty ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von thorskin Beitrag anzeigen
    In G1&2 you always got your ass kicked by faster opponents.

What is the name of the city on the island?
    Maladiq ist offline

Adventurer Avatar von ElectricDragon
    Hi,

Question made by polish fans and selected/translate by Risen Info site

1. Tell me please, how many hours per day are you sitting at the work on game?
    2. Many fans say that Risen will be the new Gothic. All you have not been able to do in Gothic 3 transferred to Risen. As if the paltry compensation for the G3. It is true?
    3. Is Risen is a steppingstone from the Gothic, or the way you want to prove that Piranha can do other games, but just as good as Gothic?
    4. Many PB fans expect that rival Risen climate and Gothic story, the same if this does not come out, Risen may be, in their eyes, flaps. Do not afraid?
    5. Several positive emotions aroused in me the combat system of Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 Is there a chance that the Risen apply the same system, can take a little more developed?
    6. Have you thought about Risen 2? If not, whether they will continue to play this game?
    7. What with Inqisitors eye and hand? Why it is metal and why he have only one eye? Will it have any influence with quests?
    8. In one of the press preview I have red, that we will meet the outlaws. Can we like in Gothic join for one of the party (outlaws, inquisitors people)? And it will be have any influence for that how collect us second side?
    9. How advanced technicly is human civilization?
    10. How does the thing about mages in game look like? Is magic reproved in every shape or is it acceptable under Inqusition control?
    11. Could we find mythology creatures in bestiary or It will be completly Your fantazies?
    12. Will It be possible to complete quests in diffrent ways?
    13. Will weapons be exotic like climate or we will be fighting using typical European arm?
    14. Will It be possible to create unique weapon or modify ordinary ones?
    15. Will we have possibility to join effects of different spells or create new ones?
    16. Will magic be "wild" or organised in some way (in Schools or Elements for example)?
    17. Will our devissions have considerable influence on further game and effects will be observable in next quests, just like in "The Witcher"?

Sorry for repeats some of this question
    ElectricDragon ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    ^^ think it is safe to call this "Interview with Risen Info.pl"

Quy, can you ask Kai and DS for another music sample?
    And is Kai the one who is playing the guitar musinc we can hear in the mood clip or is it generated with some software?
    Maladiq ist offline

Ranger
    Hi Quy.

Compared to the City of Khorinis how big are the "cities" in risen and more important how "full" are they compared to the above (full in quests, life, general things to do, NPCs with names)?
    aqwerty ist offline Geändert von aqwerty (23.04.2009 um 23:13 Uhr)

Seite 11 von 21 « Erste ... 478910111213141518 ... Letzte »