Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 14 von 21 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 401
    Knight Commander
    Will Risen be fully Vista compatible?If yes please do some testing in Windows 7 as it's expected around fall and some would like to play Risen on 7.
    Kostaz ist offline

Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von Kostaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Will Risen be fully Vista compatible?If yes please do some testing in Windows 7 as it's expected around fall and some would like to play Risen on 7.
    What does it mean "Vista compatible"? I think it was said earlier that there would be no support for Dx10. Windows 7 RC has compatibility mode so hopefully we won't experience problems of this kind.
    Gaminator ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von Gaminator Beitrag anzeigen
    What does it mean "Vista compatible"? I think it was said earlier that there would be no support for Dx10.
    Will run on Vista (both 32 and 64). Will not require Dx10 (which leads to it being compatible with XP as well).
    If you have DX10 installed, no problem, since Dx10 is backwards compatible just like all DX versions in recent times were.

In fact QA seems to be using mostly Vista while we ourselves are using XP.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Cat  Avatar von Larisa
    Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    If you have DX10 installed, no problem, since Dx10 is backwards compatible just like all DX versions in recent times were.
    I remember Vista required DX 9.0c libraries to correctly run non-dx10 games. Not sure if that changed with SP1 or SP2.
    So, having just DX10 was not problem-free.
    Larisa ist offline

Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master
    I don't know if some1 already asked these questions(too lazy to read them all) but I'll ask them anyway.

1. Will there be systems like in Gothic 1 & 2 like: fighting, climbing, lockpicking and the Learning Points?
    2. Is it mainly intended for computer or console?
    (I ask this cuz some console ports have this weird "console" feeling)
    Mage Master ist offline Geändert von Mage Master (17.05.2009 um 11:03 Uhr)

Piranha Bytes Avatar von PB_Harry
    Zitat Zitat von Mage Master Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know if some1 already asked these questions(too lazy to read them all) but I'll ask them anyway.

1. Will there be systems like in Gothic 1 & 2 like: fighting, climbing, lockpicking and the Learning Points?
    2. Is it mainly intended for computer or console?
    (I ask this cuz some console ports have this weird "console" feeling)
    Ok I guess I can give you some answers:

- Fighting: combat-system is not final yet, but you'll fight with the mouse and with the wasd system. So you can block enemys, jump to the left and right during fights and do some combos (as higher you are, the more combos you have). So it's not quite as it was in gothic II, but a very good mix of the fighting system in gothic II and III.

- Climbing is in the game, I checked it out by myself at the rpc in cologne

- lockpicking is also in the game. While you're lockpicking, you see a small bar which shows you if you've done it right or wrong. If you've done it wrong, you've start again

- learning points: .. no comment *g* (I know that you gather xp by killing some foes and by finishing quests)

PB said that this game will not be a crappy console port, they develop the pc version and an external company develops the xbox 360 version
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    1. i've seen the new screenshots released here.

the environment is superior, but why do the weapons (especially swords) look like they are not made of metal?

2. the gesture of the wolves' tail in this picture is not natural. when fighting, the tail's gesture should be like that of the wolf to the left in this photo. would it be possible for PB to adjust the gesture?
    iab ist offline Geändert von iab (16.05.2009 um 14:28 Uhr)

Cat  Avatar von Larisa
    Zitat Zitat von iab Beitrag anzeigen
    when fighting the tail's gesture should be like that of the wolf to the left in this photo.
    One has it between legs, one up in the air. Which one is the correct one for Attack Mode?
    Larisa ist offline

Adventurer
    Screens looks awesome but swords looks very tiny (especially the handles), is the look final? pic1 pic2
    Maelthra ist offline

Knight Avatar von TheDoctor
    I don't mind that the hero looks like the main character from Bully. We'll probably get used to it as we play.
    TheDoctor ist offline

Zitat Zitat von mistress_larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    One has it between legs, one up in the air. Which one is the correct one for Attack Mode?
    like dogs, wolves will put their tail between legs when scared or fighting, in order to protect important organs. so the wolf to the left side is the natural model.
    iab ist offline

Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master
    Zitat Zitat von OnKeLDead Beitrag anzeigen
    - lockpicking is also in the game. While you're lockpicking, you see a small bar which shows you if you've done it right or wrong. If you've done it wrong, you've start again
    I mean do you have to press left and right to unlock in or is it some sort of a mini game like in "Oblivion" or "The Hobbit"?.

oh and thanks for the answers.
    Mage Master ist offline

Piranha Bytes Avatar von PB_Harry
    I mean do you have to press left and right to unlock in or is it some sort of a mini game like in "Oblivion" or "The Hobbit"?.

you have to press left and right ... the little bar shows you if right (or left) was the right choice or not. If you fail, you have to start from the beginning
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Hello my fellows!

Zitat Zitat von TheDoctor Beitrag anzeigen
    Really nice. What are your ideas?
    I saw it coming, that you would asked!
    But like I told you the last time, the ideas are still top secret.

Zitat Zitat von iab Beitrag anzeigen
    1. i've seen the new screenshots released here.

the environment is superior, but why do the weapons (especially swords) look like they are not made of metal?

2. the gesture of the wolves' tail in this picture is not natural. when fighting, the tail's gesture should be like that of the wolf to the left in this photo. would it be possible for PB to adjust the gesture?
    1. The look of metal (I think you mean the specular and reflexion) deponds on the shader adjustments and the angle of the sun and the viewer. If I were allowed to publish screenshots, I could show you some swords with a better metal look. Please wait until you'll see it on your own PC. If still you don't like, then we can have another talk.

2. Hey I am not an animation expert, but I found some informations about the tail and I am sure that our animators did everything right. Here look at this website, there are informations about the tail postures: http://www.timberwolfinformation.org...tures.htm#tail

Quote: "This horizontal stiffly held tail position indicated the wolf is going to attack or is hunting."

Zitat Zitat von Maelthra Beitrag anzeigen
    Screens looks awesome but swords looks very tiny (especially the handles), is the look final? pic1 pic2
    I am glad that you like the screenshots. We don't have only huge swords, we also have of course smaller ones. I don't think that they look very tiny. But I agree with you about the second picture. The angle is not really the best for the sword, in the game it looks a little bit different.

Did you play G2? If yes, then you will recognize the system.
    Oh OnkelDead was faster than me.

Quy
    Quy ist offline

Knight Avatar von TheDoctor
    Good answers, thanks again.
    Zitat Zitat von Quy Beitrag anzeigen
    I saw it coming, that you would asked!
    But like I told you the last time, the ideas are still top secret.
    Oh, *hush hush*..

But does this mean that Risen will have mini games?
    TheDoctor ist offline

Zitat Zitat von Quy Beitrag anzeigen
    1. The look of metal (I think you mean the specular and reflexion) deponds on the shader adjustments and the angle of the sun and the viewer. If I were allowed to publish screenshots, I could show you some swords with a better metal look. Please wait until you'll see it on your own PC. If still you don't like, then we can have another talk.

2. Hey I am not an animation expert, but I found some informations about the tail and I am sure that our animators did everything right. Here look at this website, there are informations about the tail postures: http://www.timberwolfinformation.org...tures.htm#tail

Quote: "This horizontal stiffly held tail position indicated the wolf is going to attack or is hunting."
    thank you for answering.

of course i'll wait and i'm sure i'll like the weapons when i see the game.

about the tail postures:
    iab ist offline Geändert von iab (18.05.2009 um 13:49 Uhr)

Rookie
    I'm sorry if there's already no sense asking questions regarding combat system, but here's it is:

Will hero's actions be easily interruptable (G1, G3)? That was the key difference (which I disliked) for me in combat sys in mentioned parts from Gothic II one. In G2 all humanoid characters (people, skeletons) that have same attack and casting animations between selves aren't interrupted by getting struck, while animals and demonic creatures (whose attacks could be much more swift and deadly) are, what is pretty honest to my opinion. Thanks.
    Raul48 ist offline

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    I was wondering if the story and the dialogs are written by the same people from Gothic and Gothic 2
    catalinux ist offline

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    I was wondering if the story and the dialogs are written by the same people from Gothic and Gothic 2
    Yes they are. Björn, Mattias and Stefan worked on Gothic 1 aswell as on Gothic 2.
    Powaz ist offline

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    In this case I can't way to play
    catalinux ist offline

Seite 14 von 21 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 ... Letzte »