Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 6 von 21 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 401
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Hello Quy!
    I think Risen will be released at the same time in Deutsch and English. My question is if we will have different installers for English and Deutsch or we will have a singular installer with the option to choose for English or Deutsch (like in Gothic 1 International Edition). (or even Russian, Polish..., all fitting in a 9GB DVD). I ask this because I plan to travel to a German speaking country to buy the game (Austria is closer to me) but I'm not so good in Deutsch and I'd like to play Risen in English.
    And the second question is if you have already thought about a Collection Edition with something special like a special item or a detailed map of the world.
    catalinux ist offline

Sword Master Avatar von Argenguy
    Hi Quy, I wanna know something about the spellcasting system, or to be more precise, about how we cast the spells, specially the projectile ones, how do we target and shoot them:
    1-Automatically: Like in Gothic 1-2-3 where you only have to highlight the target and press the action key (left mouse).
    2-Manually: Like the archery system of Gothic 3 or like in TES: Oblivion, in where we have to aim manually with a crosshair.
    3-Both of them: we can choose or toggle them with a key or by setting it on the options menu.
    4-Neither of them: You guys want to bring something new. Don't tell me the details.
    Argenguy ist offline

Knight
    I would also like to ask about magic system.

Will ther be any special spells apart from those regular one that we see an all gothic games? Some special sort of defensive spells maybe, or even some completly neutral spells?
    Zocky ist offline

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von Zocky Beitrag anzeigen
    Will ther be any special spells apart from those regular one that we see an all gothic games? Some special sort of defensive spells maybe, or even some completly neutral spells?
    Allow me to take that off Quy's shoulders: He's not allowed to tell us anything about the magic system yet. He wrote that in the german thread today. I'm afraid we'll just have to wait...

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Is there any chance that in the undefinte future we could see an addon for G3 like NotR was for G2, made by PB? One that would fill the gaps in the story and gameplay, also adding new stuff?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there any chance that in the undefinte future we could see an addon for G3 like NotR was for G2, made by PB? One that would fill the gaps in the story and gameplay, also adding new stuff?
    No there isn't.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello Quy!
    I think Risen will be released at the same time in Deutsch and English. My question is if we will have different installers for English and Deutsch or we will have a singular installer with the option to choose for English or Deutsch (like in Gothic 1 International Edition). (or even Russian, Polish..., all fitting in a 9GB DVD). I ask this because I plan to travel to a German speaking country to buy the game (Austria is closer to me) but I'm not so good in Deutsch and I'd like to play Risen in English.
    And the second question is if you have already thought about a Collection Edition with something special like a special item or a detailed map of the world.
    1) I really don't know anything about the individual editions. It is the decision of our publisher Deep Silver.

I am just curious:
    May I ask you why you want to travel to Austria to buy the german edition, if you want to play in english? I don't know where you live, but why don't you just import the english edition?

2) Yes of course, we have already thought about a 'Collector's Edition'. Ralf actually asked a year ago in the german forum for some suggestions. I also can tell you, that we will have a 'Risen Collector's Edition'. But I don't know the state of the affairs. In personally would like to have the same things by myself.

Kind regards,

Quy
    Quy ist offline

I live in Romania. I've never seen any Gothic games at stores here.
    catalinux ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    I live in Romania. I've never seen any Gothic games at stores here.
    Try this, I just bought it http://www.magazinultau.ro/Gothic_Universe-p-57830.html

A very decent price.

Also you find the gothic games stand alone at the most decent prise.

EDIT: How easy will Risen be to mod?

What is the name you guys use for the game from SB: Arcania or Gothic 4?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline Geändert von Maladiq (12.03.2009 um 12:57 Uhr)

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    thank you for you reply, Quy

from the Risen Preview @ PC Gameplay we know that both inquisition troops and clerics can be found in the stronghold, which is quite like paladins and fire mages. Ralf told us that the inquisitor is very strong, both magical and physical; and he has qiute a few secrets.

So the inquistor has wide and deep magic background, like Xardas, doesn't he?

(i think answering this question won't spoil anything )

can players use only keyboard to play, and freely config the keys?
    iab ist offline Geändert von iab (13.03.2009 um 10:22 Uhr)

Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.
    I definitely liked the low chubby gnome thingies.
    Hope they're not only enemies, more like another race, possible to talk to so on..
    Skeletons looked really cool.
    My question is:
    Seems animations are very similar to gothic 3, but how about fight system, will you make completely new fight animations to Risen, cause to be honest, I didn't like them at all.
    RobinHood 13. ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    It is a nice sunny day and we all are in a good mood.

Zitat Zitat von RobinHood 13. Beitrag anzeigen
    I definitely liked the low chubby gnome thingies.
    And we all here love them.

Skeletons looked really cool.
    My question is:
    Seems animations are very similar to gothic 3, but how about fight system, will you make completely new fight animations to Risen, cause to be honest, I didn't like them at all.
    Thank you. I am glad that you like them.

My question is:
    Of course some animations can remind you of the ones in Gothic 3, if the same animator create them.
    But I can tell you, that every animation in Risen is new. And in my opinion they look really better than in G3.
    You also have to keep in mind, that we now have two animators, Andre Hotz and Dietrich Magnus. Good job, you guys.

Have a nice weekend

Quy
    Quy ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    ok the first question is removed, hope this one can get answered.

can players use only keyboard to play, and freely config the keys?
    iab ist offline

Ranger Avatar von bat_boro
    So when can we see some screenshots of the dialogue screen? :P
    Look at me still talking
    when there’s science to do
    When I look out there
    It makes me glad I’m not you
    I’ve experiments to run
    There is research to be done
    On the people who are
    still alive
    bat_boro ist offline

Apprentice
    Hi Quy

I only have 2 questions. The first was probably asked and answeared but since both are related I hope I'm safe to ask it anyway.

So here goes:

1. Will there be skills like Alchemy, Smithing and so on?

2. If so, will your skill points have a greater impact on what you do, instead of just allowing you to learn a skill?

By this I mean, for example, that at Smithing Skill 30 I can produce a Sword that does 50 DMG, but if I raise my skill to 40, I would be able to produce the same Sword with a 55 DMG. The same goes with Alchemy, the higher the skill points the more powerfull the potion. This would give a new purpose to raise your skills. At least I think so

Thanks and Cheers.
    KillerB ist offline

Hi Quy. I've seen an early in-game screenshot with the quickbar. My question is how many slots will it have and if there will be a way to hide it. And also if we can interact with the inventory without using the mouse.
    Can you tell us something about what actually means this "innovative and intuitive user control interface"?
    catalinux ist offline Geändert von catalinux (15.03.2009 um 08:57 Uhr)

Rookie
    Hi!

1) Are you guys going to support proper Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering this time?
    2) What about bloom and blur? I hope you exclude these pathetic console effects. Or at least make them optional.
    3) Is there going to be a level cap?
    4) Are there going to be some unique weapons which can be obtained only by doing some quest or something like that?
    5) Is there going to be a romance subplot?
    Kronner ist offline Geändert von Kronner (15.03.2009 um 12:08 Uhr)

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Kronner Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi!

2) What about bloom and blur? I hope you exclude these pathetic console effects. Or at least make them optional.
    From what I remember, you could have turned off the post-processing effects in g3.
    Maladiq ist offline

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Hi, Quy,
    Does the setting of Risen have any steam-punk elements, I mean there might be no in the game, but in the overall universe of Risen?
    Powaz ist offline

Knight
    well, just one simple question.
    Can you tell roughtly when will we see first ingame video? (that isn't shaky cam :P). I can't wait to see Risen in motion!
    Zocky ist offline

Seite 6 von 21 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »