Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 9 von 21 « Erste ... 256789101112131620 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 161 bis 180 von 401
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Quy, why does it happen that everywhere the same info pops up? Everyone says that the main platform is x-box: ign, the french dude, even the ds website
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight
    One question guys. Some people are still confused about xbox360 port.

So, Can you comfirm or deny what i'm going to say?
    Is it true, that while both pc and xbox version is being worked simultanionsly, that you could say that it's being made firstly in mind for PC. I mean, you, PB, is working for PC and only PC (or so i understand), and some other teams is just doing a port (i'm sure very good port too)?

What i actually want to hear is, that i assume it's not true that game is made primarly for console.

And so this also isn't true that some guys said, that game is firstly made on consoles and will also be released first for consoles and that only then you will make PC port. Can you comfirm/deny this?

Sorry for these questions, but some guys still for some strange reason thinks that Risen will mainly be made for consoles and will only come as pc port later, which from what i understand, is not true at all.
    Zocky ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    We are developing for the PC and another team is doing the port for us.
    But you have to believe me, the interface and the controls are optimized for the PC AND for the console independently from each other.
    I think you will be glad to hear that.

Quy
    Quy ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Quy Beitrag anzeigen
    We are developing for the PC and another team is doing the port for us.
    But you have to believe me, the interface and the controls are optimized for the PC AND for the console independently from each other.
    I think you will be glad to hear that.

Quy
    Oh yes we are And the camera is optimized for the pc as well. We are most afraid that the game will suffer too many influences from the console mainstream, like huge armors, very colored thingies, very spectacular and unrealistic animations etc
    Maladiq ist offline

Neuling
    Are we seeing fire-arms at last? As far as I can remember in the Gothic universe do exist guns, so I been wondering if you guys finally see fulfilled the idea?

To tell the truth Im tired of this magic spells crap Id be more appreciate if you give us guns and some orks to shot at
    slAsh 1 ist offline Geändert von slAsh 1 (30.03.2009 um 20:45 Uhr)

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von slAsh 1 Beitrag anzeigen
    Are we seeing fire-arms at last?
    No: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum....php?p=6809962

But welcome to the forum! §welcome

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

Neuling
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    No: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum....php?p=6809962

But welcome to the forum! §welcome
    Oww...too bad...anyway one more question goes:

What kind of music do you expect in the game? The same beautifull melodies inspired Kai Rosenkranz but in different variation or should we wait for something fundamentaly new?
    And, how many pieces (or should I say masterpieces) of music are we gonna listen?

Thank you
    slAsh 1 ist offline

Apprentice Avatar von Moondre
    Another pack of questions.

1) Will be another companions like Sara?
    2) Can hero cast spells only by runes, or will be some scaled spells?
    3) Will be animations of skeletons as in G1-2 or like G3?
    4) I was very glad to use journal in G1-2, but in G3 it has lost its structure, so it is bad enough. So what journal in Risen like to?

Thanks.
    Moondre ist offline

Knight Avatar von TheDoctor
    Two more questions.,

1) Will there be a narrator for the story, like Xardas in G1-G2?

2) What can you tell us about the opening sequence? Will it be somewhat explainatory and depthful (again I have to refer to Gothic 1), or will it be quick and diffuse (as the intro for Gothic 3)? How much weight have, or will, the animators put into it?

Thanks!
    TheDoctor ist offline

Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh yes we are And the camera is optimized for the pc as well. We are most afraid that the game will suffer too many influences from the console mainstream, like huge armors, very colored thingies, very spectacular and unrealistic animations etc
    Bullshit. I do not consider Consolers any less intellectual or "mainstream" like that you describe then PC gamers.

However, I think hardcore fans of Gothic are something different then hardcore fans of Final Fantasy. Doesn't mean Final Fantasy fans are more mainstream (you make it seem like mainstream are stupid) just because they have a different taste then yours..
    Kirov Class ist offline

Ranger
    Hey Quy, I was wondering if there will be any "mundane" quests in Risen like in Gothic, where you give people water, pull turnips, collect fake mining shares etc. I know some people didn't like these quests, but I thought they brough the game alive, and made it feel like the NPCs in the game were people with normal needs who didn't just need someone to kill some monsters that were attacking his farm.
    Dogar ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    hello Quy, i watched part of the youtube videos and i can sense that Risen does have Gothic 1 feeling, you don't know how happy i am.

could you please tell us that, whether you are considering of making multiple fights possible in the final game, or is it completely impossible?

thank you.
    iab ist offline Geändert von iab (06.04.2009 um 09:00 Uhr)

Ranger
    It was told that if a guard catches you he'll force you into the inqisition.
    My question is:

If i join the bandits will i be able to abuse this and also join the inqisition by letting a guard "catch" me thus joining both fractions?

As much as i like gothic1 i don't like the ability to change guilds there.

So will i be able to change my fraction after i joined one in risen?
    aqwerty ist offline Geändert von aqwerty (05.04.2009 um 23:23 Uhr)

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Wow I had a lot of fun at the RPC. I was really proud to see the big Risen booth and all the visitors with a Risen shirt on. And everyone who played the demo liked it. Awesome!

Zitat Zitat von slAsh 1 Beitrag anzeigen
    Oww...too bad...anyway one more question goes:

What kind of music do you expect in the game? The same beautifull melodies inspired Kai Rosenkranz but in different variation or should we wait for something fundamentaly new?
    And, how many pieces (or should I say masterpieces) of music are we gonna listen?

Thank you
    Kai said at the Role Play Convention something about that the music will be less pompous (like in G3) but more melodic. The music will have more solo instruments (guitar, violin, wind instrument).

Zitat Zitat von Moondre Beitrag anzeigen
    Another pack of questions.

1) Will be another companions like Sara?
    2) Can hero cast spells only by runes, or will be some scaled spells?
    4) I was very glad to use journal in G1-2, but in G3 it has lost its structure, so it is bad enough. So what journal in Risen like to?

Thanks.
    1) Sara won't be the only companion in Risen. I always like it, if someone accompanys me in a game. And I can tell you something, there wil be some nice surprises.
    2) The magic system ist still a secret, I am sorry. What I can tell you, is that we have rune magic and also many more offense, defense and transformations spells.
    4) As far as I know, the journal will be like G3 but extended with more informations.

Zitat Zitat von Dogar Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey Quy, I was wondering if there will be any "mundane" quests in Risen like in Gothic, where you give people water, pull turnips, collect fake mining shares etc. I know some people didn't like these quests, but I thought they brough the game alive, and made it feel like the NPCs in the game were people with normal needs who didn't just need someone to kill some monsters that were attacking his farm.
    Yes there are some "mundane" quests. If there are too many of them, I don't like them either. But I agree with you, if there are once in a while some of that "mundane" quests, they are good for the atmosphere.

Zitat Zitat von iab Beitrag anzeigen
    hello Quy, i watched part of the youtube videos and i can sense that Risen does have Gothic 1 feeling, you don't know how happy i am.

could you please tell us that, whether you are considering of making multiple fights possible in the final game, or is it completely impossible?

thank you.
    If you mean, that more than one enemy will attack you at the same time, then there will be multiple fights in Risen. Some visitors of the Role Play Convention already reported about the fight system. Among other things they wrote that opposing groups won't stand in line to fight against you.

edit: I just noticed that Pencilman translated parts of a review from OnkelDead. Thanks a lot. Here: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...&postcount=328
    Zitat Zitat von aqwerty Beitrag anzeigen
    It was told that if a guard catches you he'll force you into the inqisition.
    My question is:

If i join the bandits will i be able to abuse this and also join the inqisition by letting a guard "catch" me thus joining both fractions?

As much as i like gothic1 i don't like the ability to change guilds there.

So will i be able to change my fraction after i joined one in risen?
    No, if you once belong to a fraction, you don't have the ability to change them.

Have a nice day,

Quy
    Quy ist offline Geändert von Quy (06.04.2009 um 13:08 Uhr)

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Wow I had a lot of fun ar the RPC. I was really proud to see the big Risen booth and all the visitors with a Risen shirt on. And everyone who played the demo liked it. Awesome!
    So a demo is more or less ready. When will be able to play it?
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight
    yeah, any idea when will demo be released?
    Zocky ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    If you mean, that more than one enemy will attack you at the same time, then there will be multiple fights in Risen. Some visitors of the Role Play Convention already reported about the fight system. Among other things they wrote that opposing groups won't stand in line to fight against you.

edit: I just noticed that Pencilman translated parts of a review from OnkelDead. Thanks a lot. Here: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...&postcount=328
    Thank you Quy, thank you Mike, thank you guys all in PB! And thank you Pencilman!
    it will be beyond my capability to write something regarding how exciting i was when i knew that, but i promise you i can sleep well tonight.
    iab ist offline

Knight
    Hi, can anyone tell me what the name of those spiky creatures the hero fights are the beginning of the game is?
    paulcmnt ist offline

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von diego_pmc Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, can anyone tell me what the name of those spiky creatures the hero fights are the beginning of the game is?
    The german word is "Stachelratte" which can be translated to spike-rat (how it will be called in the official translation is not known yet). Think of a mixture between a porcupine and a rat.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Demonium Beitrag anzeigen

Goblins, scavengers, wargs, wolves, Shadowbeasts, Trolls, Lurkers, snapers, Minecrawlers, Field Raiders, lizards....those were cool fantasy creatures and scary as well...

Quy, what is the number of different beasts/monsters we'll meet in Risen? Demonium counted 11 from Gothic, but there are a lot more. How many will there be in Risen?
    Maladiq ist offline

Seite 9 von 21 « Erste ... 256789101112131620 ... Letzte »