Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 1 von 21 12345812 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 402

Metasyntaktische Variable
    As being made clear in the other thread, we will move any posting which doesn't concur with the intended meaning for the "Bug-Me" thread.

The "Bug-Me" thread is special! The developer Piranha Bytes offers us the unconventional and rare opportunity to ask questions to the team directly. Better still, those questions usually get answered. Piranha Bytes goes to extreme lengths in their efforts to care for the community, listening to us and especially Ralf devotes quite a lot of his precious time to answer our questions.

So in return we do our best to be nice to them as well and treat the "Bug-Me" thread with appropriate respect. The "Bug-Me" thread should be kept free of regular user-to-user talk and provides a dialogue with Piranha Bytes instead.

Alas, to our taste some postings deviate a bit too much from the intended line and will most likely be transferred to this thread. You are invited to continue with your discussions here.

With this measure we try to keep the "Bug-Me" thread clean and an easy read for any user - especially the casual visitor who depends on the Q&A thread as a quick reference and prime source of information. Thank you for your cooperation.

First bug-me discussions

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline Geändert von foobar (13.05.2009 um 21:48 Uhr)

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von diego_pmc Beitrag anzeigen
    But seriously, Michael is right: what's with all the extreme realism crap?
    On top I do not really know what would prevent a society that has a medieval technology level from inventing pairs of scissors, even if historically they may have been rare. These are not exactly 21st century high tech stuff.

So we are not only talking "realism" but "historical correctnes" on top?
    Erm... OK... tomorrow I'll go tell my colleagues to throw out the Ashbeast, the Gnomes and each and any spell immediately.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Adventurer
    Yeah this is non sense, its fantasy world...so every bit of non realism is welcome here !!
    SimDuch ist offline

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von diego_pmc Beitrag anzeigen
    But seriously, Michael is right: what's with all the extreme realism crap?
    The typical priority would be fun > balance > realism, meaning that realism is very important and should have to step back only for balance or fun. Since I fail to see where a hair cut like this inflicts either one, it's bound to follow the realism.

In the other hand, fictional monsters and magic and stuff like that enhance the fun of the game.

The character looks good enough
    To be honest: He does not "look" at all. He has an anonymous, non-distictive face and no hairstyle to speak of. He has absolutely nothing special except that very fact itself.

The user Sachiel posted this picture in the german thread. He suspects that this will be the hero for the next PB game if they stick to their current course.

Besides, this is an artwork, the 3D model probably looks quite different.
    OnkelDead who played RISEN at the RPC said the model very much resembles the artwork.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    Erm... OK... tomorrow I'll go tell my colleagues to throw out the Ashbeast,
    Finally I don't like the monster

As for the hero:
    http://static.videogame.it/img/r/ris...8781_pn7sj.jpg
    http://static.videogame.it/img/r/ris...8782_taxwh.jpg

He does look like that idiot from Prison Break, I hate the guy, and every dude who tries to be or is a smart ass punk.

EDIT: The dude fromt the poster at the GC looked waaay better (he would only need a goatee to be perfect):

http://www.worldofrisen.de/images/ga...fb1569ac28.jpg
    Maladiq ist offline Geändert von foobar (30.06.2009 um 16:18 Uhr) Grund: Picture(s) too large to embed directly, modified to links

Adventurer
    Well I for one quite like hes design. Seems its just a matter of taste (although it may be due to me not watching tv crap). The thing that bothered me on the new screens is that the guy look a bit....old?
    Maelthra ist offline

Knight Commander
    Zitat Zitat von Gaminator Beitrag anzeigen
    What does it mean "Vista compatible"? I think it was said earlier that there would be no support for Dx10. Windows 7 RC has compatibility mode so hopefully we won't experience problems of this kind.

I mean that Risen won't encounter any problems under Vista such as the notorious UAC and stuff.
    I'd rather play a game normally than on compatibility mode.
    Kostaz ist offline

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    I think the guy in those screenshots is just a placeholder... I hope.
    Powaz ist offline

Knight Avatar von TeLovesc
    oh come on ! is everyone here on the forum against that guy from Prison Break?? are you that jealous or WHAT? i can`t see what`s your problem towards that guy ! He`s just playing a role ,coz he`s an actor ,that doesnt mean he is that way in real life too. And by the way ,he graduated Princeton University ! It`s way better than playing WOW and doing drugs and drink alcohol.

judge the character appearance from Risen ,but dont involve someone you don`t even know
    TeLovesc ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von TeLovesc Beitrag anzeigen
    oh come on ! is everyone here on the forum against that guy from Prison Break?? are you that jealous or WHAT? i can`t see what`s your problem towards that guy ! He`s just playing a role ,coz he`s an actor ,that doesnt mean he is that way in real life too. And by the way ,he graduated Princeton University ! It`s way better than playing WOW and doing drugs and drink alcohol.

judge the character appearance from Risen ,but dont involve someone you don`t even know
    I have nothing against his role, I have something against his prick mug.
    Maladiq ist offline

The character of Risen lacks character from the looks.

Guys, we must make this forum bloom. C'mon we need some interesting discussion threads and stuff. C'mon!
    Powaz ist offline

Cat  Avatar von Larisa
    Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    C'mon we need some interesting discussion threads and stuff. C'mon!
    The Inquisitor, is he the UD?
    Larisa ist offline

Zitat Zitat von mistress_larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    The Inquisitor, is he the UD?
    Damn I miss Mikael.
    Powaz ist offline

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    What is UD? Anyway, Michael Rueve already said the association with that guy from Prison Break is wrong.

(personally, after playing Velaya, I'd like a female character a girl is much more funny and cute and sexy than a guy which doesn't let us understand his dipper soul)

maybe Sara or other woman will play an important role in Risen
    catalinux ist offline

Cat  Avatar von Larisa
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    What is UD?
    Undead Dragon
    Larisa ist offline

Knight Avatar von TeLovesc
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    I have nothing against his role, I have something against his prick mug.
    well ,actually he was chosen as the most handsome man on earth ...well i dont really care how the character will look ,it`s up to PB
    TeLovesc ist offline

banned
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Finally I don't like the monster

As for the hero:
    http://static.videogame.it/img/r/ris...8781_pn7sj.jpg
    http://static.videogame.it/img/r/ris...8782_taxwh.jpg

He does look like that idiot from Prison Break, I hate the guy, and every dude who tries to be or is a smart ass punk.

WHATTTTTTT????? THIS IS THE NEW NAMELESS HERO?????

They will pick him up for a pickaxe! I agree with Maladiq,he is similar to the idiot from Prison break.
    jimokalos ist offline Geändert von foobar (30.06.2009 um 16:17 Uhr) Grund: Picture(s) too large to embed directly, modified to links

The hero must look like Philipp from PB! Nuff said!
    Powaz ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    The hero must look like Philipp from PB! Nuff said!
    Neah, the nameless from gothic looked like michael hoge. I want a new hero looking like quy
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight Avatar von TheDoctor
    Are we sure he's the hero? Couldn't it just be a presentation-model?

Nameless hero in G3 wasn't revealed until veeery late in development.. as a comparison.
    TheDoctor ist offline

Seite 1 von 21 12345812 ... Letzte »