Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 21 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 401
    Sword Master Avatar von Argenguy
    Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, classic Romans - definitely mediterranian - did know about beer as well. So did ancient Egyptians.
    I know, in fact the Egyptians invented it and it's older than wine. What I wanted to ask is if we will see more wine and vineyards in Risen.
    Argenguy ist offline

Ranger
    Piranha bytes, can you please answer this question:
    Will you optimize Risen as much as possible (in terms of performance), so it won't be like Gothic 3 (it uses waay to high system requirements compared to similar games), Assasins creed and Oblivion? Please take example from Valve and Creative assembly. They optimize their games very well. Hell, I play Rome Total War (high settings) with a notebook from 2002.
    Kirov Class ist offline Geändert von Kirov Class (14.02.2009 um 21:07 Uhr)

Local Hero
    Will we ever be able to fly in a Piranha Bytes game?

Like when you transform into a bloodfly, you should be able to soar above the forests and point and laugh at the orcs grunting angrily below you. Perhaps do a drive-by-sting or two.. I don't know, it's just something I've felt would fit so well with (for example) Gothic 3's world.
    mkreku ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von mkreku Beitrag anzeigen
    Will we ever be able to fly in a Piranha Bytes game?

Like when you transform into a bloodfly, you should be able to soar above the forests and point and laugh at the orcs grunting angrily below you. Perhaps do a drive-by-sting or two.. I don't know, it's just something I've felt would fit so well with (for example) Gothic 3's world.
    That is a vey nice suggestion I would love to do that (although there will be no orcs

And speaking of critters, will we see stupid things like little fluffy bunnies (like in g3) and if yes, will we be able to transform into them?

Will we see the uglier cousin of the meatbug somewhere in the game?

EDIT:

Will we see messes in the game?
    (As in mess= A number of persons who eat together, and for whom food is prepared in common; especially, persons in the military or naval service who eat at the same table.) That would bring realism to the game, when all the military gathers to a building to eat.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline Geändert von Maladiq (15.02.2009 um 18:32 Uhr)

Knight Avatar von vivaxardas
    It seems Risen will try to recreate Gothic atmosphere again. My question abot the story:
    Is it possible to make an overarching story as something like Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion thing - where the same hero reincarnates (or exists in) different Universes? In Gothic Nameless did his thing in G1-G3 and dissapeared (forget about G3FG crap), and then in Risen it is kind of the same guy, who again saves the day, and them he may move to some other world in a next game, and so on. No need for any strong connections with Gothic, just may be some speech patterns, or dreams.
    I know I desperately do not want to allow classical Gothic dissapear. It is an old game, and it looses fans. If to connect Risen with Gothic in some way would be great.
    SKEPTICISM IS A VIRTUE!

Лидия: Любимый, я беременна!
    Я: ФУС-РО-ДА!!!!
    vivaxardas ist offline

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Hello Ralf,
    Now I have a huge favor to ask you guys. I'm making a presentation for a project and it's about game design. Is there any remote possibility for me to use your story tutorial? I mean it would be quite an Piranha Bytes commercial. I would mention about you guys and everything. Please.
    Powaz ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm making a presentation for a project and it's about game design.
    Presentation in what context?
    School, university or similar - meaning for educational purposes?
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Yes it's a school educational project. No benefit.
    Powaz ist offline

Sword Master Avatar von Jammer
    I'm interested, from a "project support software" point of view, if you could disclose what kinds of groupware are you using internally? And what about CASE tools?

@Powaz: there's no benefit in education?
    SunStars team, 3D Artist/Mapper
    'Coz I'm the type of digger that is built to last - if you f* with me, I'll put a foot up your ass...
    3DS Material Toolbox V1.1BETA: Every good work of software starts by scratching a developer's personal itch. | my blog
    Jammer ist offline Geändert von Jammer (16.02.2009 um 17:44 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Jammer Beitrag anzeigen
    @Powaz: there's no benefit in education?
    There is and a big one too, but no cash benefit for me, no profit, I'm doing everything for educational benefit.
    Powaz ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes it's a school educational project. No benefit.
    Then go ahead.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Will you be able to trade anything to any merchenant? That was so unrealistic, selling stuff to anyone. I would like to be able to sell food only to food dealers, weapons to weapons dealers etc.Also stolen things like a gold chalice would be easily traced by the law enforcement, so you would need an underground dealer. It would be nice if during a quest you would have to steal something from someon then sell it, after you sell the stolen stuff to a regular luxury dealer, the guy would turn you in.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline Geändert von Maladiq (17.02.2009 um 14:38 Uhr)

Knight
    I may have asked this, if i did, sorry.

But i was thinking about special martial arts, like ninjitsu in Risen like games. Or something similar. I always thought Sect camp in g1 had a perfect look and eviroment for something like that. I could just imagen them as kungfu masters.
    But since way difrent then regular, heavy armored knights fighting, as ninjitsu would be much more about agility and speed, i do wonder, what do you think, would something like that even work in game like Risen or Gothic? I think it would be cool, because you could base appearance and behaviour (like sect camp) around these guys. Like, this sect camp, just that they would remind you a bit of shaolin masters for example, they would have this distinct behavior and culture.
    So, do you think there is any possibility something like that would work? Especially since knights and kungfu/ninjitsu masters have completly difrent fighting style, how would those two then fight together(but then again, that would be fun, to have choice to choose so difrent fighting styles). I think it would be cool, but it would be probably be big pain in teh back to balance both styles. What do you think (pb)?
    Zocky ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Long time no see, Ralph When will we see some new answers?
    Maladiq ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    1. we see that goblins have several bags carried with them. will these bags shiver separately while the golbin runs, like what we saw in G4; or are them simply "linked together"?

2. when the hero is using epee as his weapon, will he use more thrust attacks rather than swing ones?

just two minor questions, hope they can be answered.
    iab ist offline

Veteran Avatar von cifre
    Zitat Zitat von iab Beitrag anzeigen
    [COLOR="PaleGreen"]1. we see that goblins have several bags carried with them...
    where can I see that?
    sorry, I haven't been able to read the forum for quite a while.
    Lo there do I see my father,
    Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers,
    Lo there do I see the line of my people - back to the beginning,
    Lo they do call to me,
    They bid me take my place among them
    In the halls of Valhalla,
    Where the brave may live... forever.
    cifre ist offline

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Zitat Zitat von cifre Beitrag anzeigen
    where can I see that?
    here http://i013.radikal.ru/0901/6e/3e4d5108059a.jpg

I believe it will be very important to handle a pickaxe in the game...
    catalinux ist offline

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    browsing the internet... I found this http://img.neoseeker.com/view.php?en...8&imageid=3758

Ralf, can you tell us something about this place? I don't remember having seen it in Gothic.
    And those silver heads (?) under the hearts (life) and magic?
    catalinux ist offline Geändert von catalinux (23.02.2009 um 23:33 Uhr)

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    Zitat Zitat von cifre Beitrag anzeigen
    where can I see that?
    or this one
    iab ist offline

Fighter Avatar von nutrageti__
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    browsing the internet... I found this http://img.neoseeker.com/view.php?en...8&imageid=3758

Ralf, can you tell us something about this place? I don't remember having seen it in Gothic.
    And those silver heads (?) under the hearts (life) and magic?
    the photos there i've seen before i think...there was a short movie with them too...very old,initial stage of gothic...they changed a lot after so that place was probably deleted or transformed after that: orc cemetary maybe
    nutrageti__ ist offline

Seite 4 von 21 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »