Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 12 von 21 « Erste ... 5891011121314151619 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 221 bis 240 von 401
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Hello my english speaking friends. How are you?
    Right now I have a lot of work to do and I am looking forward to the holiday this friday!

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Quy, could you tell us if we are going to hear the voice actors from G1/2 again, in Risen?

And one little favor: could you find out the name of the voice actor that played Nameless in the english G2?
    I am sorry, this is something we don't want to publish right now.

Zitat Zitat von thorskin Beitrag anzeigen

Do you have any info about loading/saving times ?
    I have no official info for you. It depends of course on your system speed.
    But in my opinion the loading and saving in the game are very fast, I think the programmer did a great job. *thumbs up*

What is the name of the city on the island?
    I mean that the city will have the same name as the island itself.

Zitat Zitat von aqwerty Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Quy.

Compared to the City of Khorinis how big are the "cities" in risen and more important how "full" are they compared to the above (full in quests, life, general things to do, NPCs with names)?
    I can tell you my impression of the seaport. There were many quests to do from a lot of different people (with names), and they were really different. I liked it a lot spending time there.

Quy, can you ask Kai and DS for another music sample?
    I don't have to ask, I know the answer. And I am sure you will hear some new samples bevor the release of Risen will happen. But I can't tell you when.

Zitat Zitat von ElectricDragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,

Question made by polish fans and selected/translate by Risen Info site

1. Tell me please, how many hours per day are you sitting at the work on game?
    4. Many PB fans expect that rival Risen climate and Gothic story, the same if this does not come out, Risen may be, in their eyes, flaps. Do not afraid?
    7. What with Inqisitors eye and hand? Why it is metal and why he have only one eye? Will it have any influence with quests?
    8. In one of the press preview I have red, that we will meet the outlaws. Can we like in Gothic join for one of the party (outlaws, inquisitors people)? And it will be have any influence for that how collect us second side?
    10. How does the thing about mages in game look like? Is magic reproved in every shape or is it acceptable under Inqusition control?
    11. Could we find mythology creatures in bestiary or It will be completly Your fantazies?
    12. Will It be possible to complete quests in diffrent ways?
    13. Will weapons be exotic like climate or we will be fighting using typical European arm?
    14. Will It be possible to create unique weapon or modify ordinary ones?

Sorry for repeats some of this question
    Some of the questions were already answered. First of all I can tell you, that questions about our magic system will not be answered right now. In the near future you will get your informations. But I want to answer some of your other questions.

1. We had two insight of two days in our studio. http://www.worldofrisen.de/gallery_1.htm and http://www.worldofrisen.de/gallery_12.htm. It is written in german, but you can see the time when the pictures were taken.
    4. There is a Risen story which fits very well in the mediterranean climate.
    7. This is something mysterious you have to find out by yourself in the game.
    8. Yes the 'outlaws' is one of the fractions you can join. If you decide to do that, the inquisition for example didn't like that of course and you don't get their quests any more.
    10. If you want to learn how to study and use real magic, you have to join the mages. But in the Inquisition you can learn some magic skills too. All the others can use magic scrolls.
    11. We have a mixture of real creatures and fantasy creatures. For our fantasy creatures there are a lot of inspirations in books and movies.
    12. You can count on that. ^^
    13. We don't limit our weapons to just one style.
    14. You will be rewarded if you learn how to forge.

Kind regards,
    Quy
    Quy ist offline

Warrior
    Thank you Quy for the answers . I was wondering maybe you could answer a couple of trivial questions that keep bubbling in my mind.

Concerning appearance/HUD...

• Will we be allowed to choose the size of the fonts? Or will they be small or large? I used to adore the simple, yet small and beautiful fonts in G2, esp. when you got experience or in the diary. In g3, they were cute too, but the log book was not nice.

Concerning gameplay...

• Will main characters retain invulnerability until a certain point in the game like in G2? Seriously, NPCs were either too weak or simply I did not understand the point in not killing them in G3. I wonder if this question is like a spoiler, if so, dont answer.

That's it for now, though I am sure more will pop up in due time .
    Talek ist offline

Knight Commander
    Is it true that only members of the Inquisition can be full-fledged mages?
    Kostaz ist offline

Apprentice
    Many pages to read, so sorry for repeating questions(please give me a link if it was answered earlier).
    I have some doubts about the world and the equipment.

So first: Is world going to be as big as in Gothic 3? I think it was too big, better choice would be to do something like Gothic 2+NOR. Not small, big enough and very intensive.

Another question: What about equipment? In roleplaying games we should "feel" everything, so equipment from Gothic 3 was horrible. Out of climate, bad colors and shapes, do sth transparent if it is possible.

Sorry for my English, I hope it is readable
    Gaminator ist offline

Krieger Avatar von TraumLäufer
    Zitat Zitat von Gaminator Beitrag anzeigen

So first: Is world going to be as big as in Gothic 3? I
    No, the world is not going to be sas big as the gothic 3 world. I think u can except a world as big as the gothic 2 one.
    TraumLäufer ist offline

Adventurer Avatar von ElectricDragon
    Zitat Zitat von Quy Beitrag anzeigen
    Some of the questions were already answered. First of all I can tell you, that questions about our magic system will not be answered right now. In the near future you will get your informations. But I want to answer some of your other questions.
    [...]
    Quy

Thank you very much for answered. Polish community thank you

Next question in about Inquisitor. You use your imagination when you creating his face especially 'eye'?

Im asking, because I find this picture on Piranha Club Forum:

[Bild: eyebmp7273597131731nr4.png]

Scene from 'City of lost children'
    ElectricDragon ist offline

Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von TraumLäufer Beitrag anzeigen
    No, the world is not going to be sas big as the gothic 3 world. I think u can except a world as big as the gothic 2 one.
    Thank you for the answer.
    I'll be waiting hopefully for the best another world made in computer games.
    Gaminator ist offline

Abenteurerin Avatar von Äquinoktium
    Will the Risen combat system permit the player to defeat every melee creature without being hurt at a mediocre combat level given enough practice time? (in G3, in regards to animals, this seemed virtually impossible but in G1 I could eventually learn how to deal with every animal).
    Will I ever find my place in the sun? Far away... I could be happy then. Far away... I'll find Jerusalem. Far away from home.
    Äquinoktium ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Good morning everyone.

Not many questions this time:

Zitat Zitat von Talek Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you Quy for the answers . I was wondering maybe you could answer a couple of trivial questions that keep bubbling in my mind.

Concerning appearance/HUD...

• Will we be allowed to choose the size of the fonts? Or will they be small or large? I used to adore the simple, yet small and beautiful fonts in G2, esp. when you got experience or in the diary. In g3, they were cute too, but the log book was not nice.

Concerning gameplay...

• Will main characters retain invulnerability until a certain point in the game like in G2? Seriously, NPCs were either too weak or simply I did not understand the point in not killing them in G3. I wonder if this question is like a spoiler, if so, dont answer.

That's it for now, though I am sure more will pop up in due time .
    1) I am not sure but I don't believe that you will be able to change the font size. Maybe you can see in some videos like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HC9h_qs8c how big / small the font size will be.

2) Yes you won't be able to kill every NPC in Risen. This is important for the story. For example, if you would kill somebody, who you will need in a further chapter, then your action can be a 'plot killer'! You couldn't finish the game anymore, and this is the worst bug!

Zitat Zitat von Kostaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Is it true that only members of the Inquisition can be full-fledged mages?
    Yes it is true, you have to join the Inquisition to be become a full-fledged mage. As an 'Outlaw', you have to use scrolls to cast spells.

Zitat Zitat von ElectricDragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you very much for answered. Polish community thank you

Next question in about Inquisitor. You use your imagination when you creating his face especially 'eye'?

Im asking, because I find this picture on Piranha Club Forum:

[Bild: eyebmp7273597131731nr4.png]

Scene from 'City of lost children'

You are welcome.

Yes of course we have used our imagination. Needless to say (as I already told you) that we are using other media or games as inspirations. The problem here is, that if you compare two bald guys and both with an ocular, you will find some similarities. But that is a coincidence. And in our story the ocular is also not just an accessory.

Zitat Zitat von Äquinoktium Beitrag anzeigen
    Will the Risen combat system permit the player to defeat every melee creature without being hurt at a mediocre combat level given enough practice time? (in G3, in regards to animals, this seemed virtually impossible but in G1 I could eventually learn how to deal with every animal).
    It is theoretically possible to defeat every creature as you have described. But you have to learn their tactics and practice a lot, if you don't want to be hurt. And if you want to defeat a very big monster at a mediocre combat level (it is very hard), you also have to be really patient, because it will have many hit points and your weapon will be weak. I already gave it a try against an ashbeast or an ogre, but I have died near to the victory.

Have a nice week.

Kind regards,

Quy
    Quy ist offline

Warrior
    Over the week and after reading your reply, I came up with a few more questions .

Concerning Piranha Bytes teamwork...

• Is the work-mood of the Risen team the same as when creating original Gothic? Having heard many things out & about, it is safe to say that you guys are enjoying the time you spend on Risen, in spite of the workload. Hence, the cooperation seems no longer futile and we are allowed to see positive results. But, all in all, is it the same to work on Risen as when the original Gothic (and I mean part I and II) was being created?
    • Are you allowed to disperse so much knowledge? In response to your answer this Monday to my question about the font-sizes, I was wondering why you guys are so free to release so much information. I must thank you though, because I did not know about that leaked video (the font sizes are neat and perfect). And also, knowing that many aspects are subject to change, we can expect more from the game than we see there, right?

Concerning the actual game...

• Bingo! I saw something there which I thought I would not see. The inventory of the game... Will it be featured the way in the video or is there going to be a more sophisticated look to it? I am unsure as to whether the question was answered or not, but I am going to ask it anyways. I was wondering, because graphically it did not look so different from G2/G3 - it retained simplicity, yet it was divided into several parts, all moulding into a great backpack pool.
    • And continuing the question, will we have unlimited inventory space as with all Gothic series? There did not seem to be any limits in the video, hence according to my judgement, there wont be any.

Thank you for answering .
    Talek ist offline

Knight Commander
    Yes it is true, you have to join the Inquisition to be become a full-fledged mage. As an 'Outlaw', you have to use scrolls to cast spells.
    I'd like to play as a mage but I don't want to side with the "bad guys".
    Are the members of the Inquisition the bad guys or there are no "bad guys" as there is not everything is Black and White in Risen?
    Kostaz ist offline

Adventurer
    Zitat Zitat von Kostaz Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd like to play as a mage but I don't want to side with the "bad guys".
    Are the members of the Inquisition the bad guys or there are no "bad guys" as there is not everything is Black and White in Risen?
    This my friend, im not sure you will get an aswer yet !! seems to be a very "spoilable" question
    SimDuch ist offline

Knight Avatar von TheDoctor
    Quy, which one would you recommend, the 360-version or the PC-version?

I'm going to get the 360-version because of the price (I can't afford a gaming PC). I just want to know if it works really well with the TV, the hand-controller and so on.. or if I'm really missing things out because I will not play the PC version.
    TheDoctor ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    wow spellbound released new artworks, very nice!

seeing the first three images makes me wonder a few things in Risen,

[Bild: thHafenstadt-Artwork.jpg]

1. in the 1st image, the castle of the harbor has many floors, at least 5 i dare say. will we see similar structures in Risen - i mean, structures with many floors?

[Bild: thBaumfackel-Artwork.jpg]

2. the tremendous tree in the 2nd image is so amazing and so mysterious! i wonder if it is hollow ... if yes, then it may even have 5-6 floors! (i am sorry but this is not a question )

[Bild: thartwork_firegolem.jpg]

3. the fire golem is very huge, of a troll's size. will we see creatures even bigger than that in Risen?

Thank you Quy.
    iab ist offline

Knight Avatar von TeLovesc
    oh come on , now you post some other games pics here ?? do you think they really care what spellbound does??
    TeLovesc ist offline

Ranger
    Hello Quy, I got some questions about the magic system:

1. I read that the player is able to create his own spells in Risen (from the PC GAMES interview).

Is the spell creating system some sort of generic system? or the spells that the player create were thought about and were handmade by PB?
    What i mean is that i wouldn't like to see some generic system where the player changes some numbers but the essence of the spells is always the same.

2. Can we expect buffs in risen?

3. Can we expect different damaging spells from the usual target spells? for example Rain of Fire (but not this spell in particular).
    aqwerty ist offline

Apprentice
    greetings

I always love to be a mge in a game, especially a mage in Risen can also be trained by staff-based skills to reduce the mage's weakness in melee.

hope some of a mage's spells can be used in dialogs, the same as attributes and skills...

I would like know how many style magic that a mage can choose one of them to focus? such as: elemental, buff, mental spells.

about creating spells...a mage can be insight learned spells and research greater spells out, this is a great setting in the game. hope see more info later.

cheers
    steven7lin ist offline Geändert von steven7lin (06.05.2009 um 10:53 Uhr)

Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    Zitat Zitat von TeLovesc Beitrag anzeigen
    oh come on , now you post some other games pics here ?? do you think they really care what spellbound does??
    come on man, i'm asking questions about Risen ...
    iab ist offline

Adventurer
    im sure they do care about their work right now...there having (SB) their own baby in hands right now... for sure they will play it and hopefully enjoy it !!
    SimDuch ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von SimDuch Beitrag anzeigen
    This my friend, im not sure you will get an aswer yet !! seems to be a very "spoilable" question
    Right
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Seite 12 von 21 « Erste ... 5891011121314151619 ... Letzte »